Tuesday, September 25, 2012

how can we be friends

Feeling needed felt good for the moment it was there, then it disappeared and I realized that most everyone of them is the same, and I needed to look and make sure that if I put any effort into something that its worth it and that person is in fact different from all the rest. Unfortunetly, I have a sad lonely feeling like that won't happen soon, or ever, and that thought really makes me sad, is there really not a decent guy left out there that makes my stomach do back flips? I don't wanna settle for a just maybe. I'm tired of just Maybes. I'm only 18, I have alot ahead of me, but I've also been through more than most, I've had to grow way faster than most women my age. I'm a mom, and I want to get married and have my cute family one day. I want someone there I an call my own, that I can count on to stick around. I know the whole fairy tale love thing might be too much to ask for but I feel lost in my life and I feel like I could find someone to fill that space, to find me among this mess I've created for myself. I don't want a prince charming, I want an honest, caring person, and these days, thats far too hard to find, and my feet are getting tired from searching. I'm scared that I'm just broken and unfixable. I was hurt at too young an age and now I can't get back up from the fall. I know That I'm stronger than that but I have days where I really doubt myself and get depressed. I think alot of it is that I work so much, I don't have time to put effort into social things, and I'm young and need those social things, but my little bit of extra time I wanna spend with my daughter, and I need the hours I have to pay bills. So Conclusion on this long rant is that I'm confused, sad and lonely and I feel like instead of rescuing other people and myself it would feel damn could to be rescued for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment