Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What happens when you put your trust in people who are untrustworthy.

I am tired of people saying they are someone their not. Telling you all these wonderful things about themselves to pull you into their web only to later find out that there was not one thing they said to you that was the truth. If you ask someone not to hurt you and they promise, and they swear, and you wanna believe them and you wanna give them a chance so you do, You let your guard down for a split second only to regret it seconds after. I'm sick of liars, People who are scared of those of us that give our full honesty in everything we say and do, People that think we are rude or take caution to us because they are afraid of being told what they've been trying to tune themselves out too. I want once to put my faith in someone, all my trust, and for it to be worth it, for them not to take that trust and use it up and spit it back at you. I wish I could see people for who they really were before I gave them a chance. I wish I'd actually listen to my head more often because it's always right, and not listening after just makes me feel so incredibally stupid and I know I am not a stupid person. Thats what irritates me so much. I know I am smarter then this. But I fall so fast, and hard and it takes me a few minutes after to realize what it is that I've done wrong. I wanna yell at you. Tell you that your a liar and a fraud because thats honesty from my point of few, but I honestly don't see why I should. It wouldn't do a thing, It wouldn't change a thing. Your just a waste of words to me now. Just a waste of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment