Sunday, March 10, 2013

hello again my old friend

Its been quite awhile since I've posted. I havent had time to post. I work full time and am raising my beautiful 18 month old by myself. Its so worth it thougt  Im doing everything I saod I would, Im providing a noce home for my daughter. good food. clothes and now a new car. I want my daughter  to feel proud of me and think " hey, my mom did this all for me" because thats the truth. she's keepin me goin everyday gettin me out of bed and to work on time. she is a little butt sometimes but sweetest baby i could ever ask for. I look at my daughter everyday and just feel up with Joy knowing I created her. I get to raise her and teach her, help her with homework and make her lunch, style her hair for her. I get to be here and watch my miracle grow up into an amazing lady. I know I dont write enough Im gonna try to do better just like I'm gonna try to read more. and hopefully date a little.. as of now my social life is  a big fat nothing lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment