Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Education on a Roll.

I finished Dental assisting school with an A! and with a job offer before I even graduated. For this I am pretty proud of myself. I'm getting the ball rolling so that me and Emberlynn can have our own life, our own stuff, our own fun, and I'm freaking excited about this. My goal in life is for my daughter to want nothing, to have all the love in the world and know how to treat people and love them back, I never want her to feel alone, or unloved, and if I can help it she never will. My daughter is my hero, she makes me do things I never had the drive to do before. You here about mom's who get super hero like strength in situations involving their children and I believe it, just with my everyday things I feel on top of the world, when she falls and bumps her head, my adrenalin kicks in and i'm there in 2 seconds swooping her up of the ground. When I feed her and she starts choking, I have her out of the high chair and into the baby heimlick position faster than you can even say choke. Being a mother gives you strengths and emotions that you never thought were possible. When my baby hurts, I hurt, when my baby is sad, I am devistated. When my baby is happy I am so so so Happy. Being a mother is truely a gift from god.

No comments:

Post a Comment