Thursday, July 19, 2012

Too Far Gone

        5 years now gone, I'm lonely but I'm not alone. There's no regrets. I'd say I missed you but that's not it. You say you're leaving but to me you already left. I'd say I'm sorry but I'll do it again. It's me who's leaving. I'll say it's fine, we'll fight and you'll "make up your mind." We've gotten crazy, I know dee pdown you hate me, and I hate who we've become. We're too far gone..
        I wanna thank you for my gift, ourdaughter is beautiful and I know it. I've never loved someone so much before, and for this I have you to thank for. 2 teens, 1 world, 1 boy and 1 sad little girl, you made it easy for me to forget why I was hurting.
        We grew, we've aged, we clean up messes we both have made. We tried so long, I'm sick of singing the same song. How did we go from love to who the hell knows? You made me happy, but I know deep down you hate me, and I hate who we've become, We're too far gone.
                            "I hear you screaming, the door slams, I'm leaving."
         I wanna thank you for my gift, our daughter is beautiful and I know it. I've never loved someone so much before, and for this I have you to thank for. 2 teens, 1 world. They grew and now there's 1 more, we made her happen, We love that she happened.
                                      Too Grown, Too wise. One baby with beautiful blue eyes.
                                              We made this happen, so glad she happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment