Monday, August 6, 2012

New Things in Life

I'm pretty happy with things as of now. I'm a single mom, and I feel like I'm doing pretty good at that, I'm confident in it and I love the pieces out of Emberlynn. I have a new job that I really enjoy, I like going to work, I love the people I work with and I'm not constantly stressed out. Emberlynn is turning 1 years old 2 weeks from tomorrow and I've gone and got her presents, her pictures outfit and her decorations. I feel proud of myself, I'm also putting money away for the down payment on my soon to be apartment. I feel independent and that is a truely amazing feeling. I've been singing a lot more lately which is my own personal notification that I feel happier. I have a weight off my shoulders that was there for way too long weighing me down, I'm 18 and I feel like at any moment I could take on the world. I am Super Mom, hear me Roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment