Monday, August 27, 2012

Letting you in, Shutting him out.

I really hate being vulnerable. I hate it. I had my walls up and they were strong, and you slowly started knocking them down, getting me to open up after being hurt over and over again. I thought that my little teenage love story that I had before was the real thing, I really did. Now that i'm older I've realized that love shouldn't feel like that. Holding everything in, walking on eggshells, watching what you say because you are always scared your gonna start a fight. How is that Love? After this all I was scared to let someone in again, I AM scared. I'm scared of Broken promises and empty words. I'm scared of letting myself believe in something thats not true. I'm scared of believing in someone who isn't honest. I don't want to be someones thing that they can be possesive over or use whenever they please. I wanna be someones everything. I want texts or calls in the morning saying good morning beautiful, I want calls and texts before bed saying Sweetdreams. I want someone here at night holding me and letting me fall asleep on their arm even if I'm making it go dead. I want to be able to say anything to someone, to tell someone my fears and trust that they won't use those fears against me. I want someone to put in the effort that I put in, and to really, truely, honestly Care. Really give a shit. I let you in, I'm taking a chance, giving you the benifit of the doubt. Please, Please, Please Don't prove me wrong. I don't want to be telling myself "I told you so." And also, Give me a chance to show you I'm not like all the rest, and let me in, be vulnerable with me. We will make magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment