Monday, August 6, 2012

Best Friends

My Best Friend Meaghan Long just made a blog and it started getting me thinking, I have yet to post about my best friend, so here it is. My best friend is the strongest person I know. She is kind. Smart. Funny. A smart ass. Honest. Caring. Childish when you need her to be but a 40 year old in an 18 year olds body every other day. She is there to talk to, to share secrets with, to just sit on the couch and do nothing with, A person where your just happy to be around. My best friend and I have had some challenges. Boys used to be a big issue when we were younger, but together I feel we have helped each other discover that it wasn't us that were wrong, it was those boys. We've grown together, she's been there for me through the hardest times and still hasn't deserted my ass. My best friend is my sister. She is like the voice of reason in the back of my head saying, "Do you really think you should do that?" She's one of those people you are devistated to dissapoint. My best friend has been through more than most people can even imagine, and she still stands strong, she still has a smile on her face, and she kicks ass. We've been friends for all of 6 years now but to me it feels like I've known her forever. I'm extremely thankful for Miss Meaghan Long. And We have a ton more Olsen Twin Adventures in store for us in the future.





2 comments: