Monday, July 16, 2012

&The Waves keep coming

I have my days. I get irritable and lazy, but I don't lie about being so perfect where I never have off days. I have days where noises set me off, people set me off, and certain voices make me want to pull my hair out. I have days. I'm not gonna put a fake smile on and pretend your my best friend if you bug the crap out of me. I already have a best friend who doesn't bug the crap out of me. If you are doing something I don't like or that I don't approve of, I'm not gonna act like I do, I will be myself, and If you start takling to me about something that you know I'm not a fan of, I'm gonna voice my opinion wether it hurts or not. I've gotten where I am by being who I am, and never taking crap from anyone. If I would've let all my haters and downers get to me I would not be where I am. I'm gonna keep fighting, my boxing gloves will be on in all my conversations just incase, and if that's too much then don't include me in your conversations, stop asking me to do things that you know I'm not okay with, and Stop being such a downer, I'm a happy person. I like to be around happy people, and I get that we all have days but if your gonna be a bitch just cause then stop talking to me, because unlike all your other friends or family that take it, or tip toe around your feelings, I won't. If you can't respect me, I am not gonna put energy into giving you my respect either. I love my daughter and I'm a damn good mom, you say something about my daughter or try to tell me how to parent it's gonna set me off, but that should be understandable, Especially when it's other parents that have done such "fantastic" jobs at raising there own kids. Leave mine alone. I'm not gonna parent like you, My kids won't end up like yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment