Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Every Princess needs a Castle.

I'm stuck in a place of coziness and happiness, and I don't think I'll be able to get out of it. Emberlynn and I have our daily routines. Breakfast or as she likes to call it "fre-frast" we watch our morning cartoons, cuddle while we wake up, make our beds and then get ready for school and work. Then we get home, put our shoes away, dinner and playing with blocks, bath time and story time, then I clean, and then sit quietly and read why my baby girl slips into dream land, this is us everyday. Some may find it boring, I find it utterly comfortable, this is how I wanted my life to be as a little girl, Structured, loving and fun. Being able to give my daughter this as a mother is so rewarding. Though I don't find time to do things other 20 year olds are doing, like partying or just hanging out, I'm content with that, because the rare times that I do have a chance to go "hang out" I'm missing Emberlynn and want to be home cuddling with her the whole time. I'm in a place where I'd like to wake up at 4:00 am and go to the gym, if by chance there was someone to stay with Emberlynn while I went.. I start my first adult class at church tonight, On my way to becoming a better catholic and going to church every sunday. Which so far I have been really bad at. The only person my age that I really ever see is my best friend Meaghan, But that's my life, she is happy to hang out with me at home with Emberlynn, where others are not. I'm crafting now, making tutu's, block letters and actually decorated my apartment for fall. I cut Emberlynn's lunches into shapes and designs, put cute little lables on all her stuff, volunteer for snack days at her school,  I'm becoming one of "those mom's" and I honestly couldn't feel anymore happy about it. I'm loving being a single mom, It's a rush for me to know that I can provide and do this all on my own and still be happy, and more importantly have a happy baby. Here are some pictures of my latest crafts and Emberlynns Halloween costume, I am buying myself a new computer shortly, so I will start blogging more.
 






 

 

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment